2015年11月28日星期六

Johnathan Keen

Jon was a friend of mine, and a work colleague.

I worked with Jon at a previous company, he was a well liked character and a strong member of that team.

A few years later I followed Jon into his last employer. It was good to catch up with him again. Once more, Jon was considered a strong member of his team. A respected engineer.

He had a big heart, a great sense of humour and he was a great human being.

I know he has a young daughter, I'm writing this in the hope that if she ever has any doubts about her father, she finds this page and it may bring some comfort.


Johnathan Keen was a good man, a good engineer, and a good friend.

I respected him. I loved him. I will miss him.


I hope your ok now Jon.

Your friend,

Jon


from David Icke's Official Forums http://ift.tt/1Q4ZQld
Coconut Oil To Lose Weight Coconut Oil And Weight Loss,Coconut Oil For Weight Loss,Coconut Oil To Lose Weight,Coconut Oil Weight Loss,How To Use Coconut Oil To Lose Weight,How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss

没有评论:

发表评论