2015年11月28日星期六

why i´m a target of intense gangstalking?

The oven switches on from alone and goes on full power in a few seconds when I´m just standing in the kitchen. Normaly it would take about 17 minutes to go on full power and full heat.
Next strange thing is that my cell phone calls from alone other people. Minutes ago I was playing with my cat and suddenly she came into the room and asked why I would call her 3 seconds ago but I did not call her, strange but true both cell phones show the call with details.
Next strange fact is that the television switches on when I just show up near the tv but thats not everything.
Strange people stalk me everywhere I go. They always wear red or blue jackets or use red or blue cars. These are not normal people because they look at me and their attention is totaly on me. When I say hello to them or if I smile friendly to them, they just continue to look at me with a very analytical view.
Another strange thing is that my laptops keyboard is not anymore writing correctly so I need almost 10 minutes to write a little text that I could write in 90 seconds or so.
Something is watching me and its able to manipulate all devices and every technology without physical actions. And people think its me.
In my appartment, that I lost because of highly strange situations, also very loud knocks on the inside against bathroom door and the table made so loud noise that you could not sleep at night at all.
At the same time strange people appeared on the window of the living room and knocked on the window. One time I caught one person because I was runnig to the window and I opened it fast, but the person just walked to the street and looked at me.
At this moment a second person came from behind a tree and went to the other person. Both were standing in the middle of the street looking at me around 2 in the morning. No car on the street, no people, nothing.
Very strange is also that my other laptop just disappeared while it was next to the livng room. Before this happened I got a very strange call and some super deep robotic voice said that my laptop would contain a highly dangerous virus and Department of Defense will visit me the next days. A few days later my laptop just disappeared.
Nothing was on my laptop. No virus, nothing outstanding. My music, a few funny videos, software for audio engineering and all my pdf´s about nwo, illuminati, aliens, secret societies, synthetic humans and clone slaves of the political level, but everything was normaly available and about most stuff you all talk anyway every day on this forum here.
And the robotic voice talked about a virus thats highly dangerous and on my laptop. They would need to erase this and take my laptop with them. And since that time all kind of strange persons watch me from cars and talk into a micro stuff like "He´s now here in this street, he came from this place, now he will walk to that place".
They know already where I will go before I go somewhere. Its highly strange. Who are they and what is their problem? And why do all kind of devices switch on if I get near them? Why does my cell phone calls people? Why all these loud knocks inside my ex-appartment? Who were these people at my window? Why is everyone so hostile?
I see it over and over that wherever I go, people in stores get highly aggressive, because people start screaming at me that they will beat me up if I get more on their nerves. This happened 4 or 5 times in the last 2 months. Even the security guy told me that I´m a piece if shit and he will not tolerate people like me in his store. I did not even talk to this bully. He attacked me for nothing like he´s under demonic control.
And more and more strangers on the street come to me and say that people will be demonised because we are in the endtimes and most people will only support the satanic nwo machinw that will turn everyone into a zombie with no mind. Its really extremly strange what I experience when I go outside on the streets.
Plus on the internet people also show such a behaviour. I was on another forum als said that I will talk about it, and someone wrote that I should shut up or I will get hurt.
So I ask you people, what kind of people or organisation would act like that? This is not normal. I got 5 death treats last summer (online) and I still don´t know why. These people started extra accounts to tell me that. Probably in fake emailadresses.
I even was going to the police because of all this but the police also can´t do anything about all these people because its to much what happens against me on different levels, plus to many people and I got no ID of any of these strangers.
Its a endless gangstalking. I listed a little bit:
1.) My bank account got erased in spring 2015 (just like that) with the statement that I do not have enough money for the complete month on my bank account and such people like me they would not need
2.) I lost my home end of summer 2015 (just like that) after I wanted to go home and the key did not fit anymore. I asked what is going on here and the owner of the house said to everyone in the house that I told him that I got a better appartment somewhere else but thats not true because I did not said anything like this plus I did not even talk at all to the owner of the house and it makes no sense that he would say something like this and act like that
3.) I went to the police but the police said they can´t do anything against him because it would be a private problem so I should go to a lawyer but still this situation is another big drama that just came out of nothing into my life thats anyway already full of trouble of a similar strange kind
4.) People on internet write me on a daily basis that I´m a piece if shit and every day more and other people join this gang stalking against me
5.) Some strange criminal walked trough my open window last year ago in summer and he was walking around in my living room but he jumped back out of the window after I saw him in my living room
6.) Some female almost killed me after I went over the street because she pushed the gas to the max as she saw me on the street but she waited till I´m in the middle of the street and you could see her strange behaviour very clearly
7.) At night I can´t sleep because very loud knocking sounds in my living room happen out of nothing and when I sleep I can hear loud clicking noises near my face and when I open my eyes I can sense beings but they are not physical but you can see them because you see their soft red light moving trough the room
8.) My money and my keys are gone many times and there is no reason why some object should be gone without any reason
9.) One time I wanted to drink a hot tea and I had the hot tea in front of me so I waited a few minutes because it was to hot and after about 3 minutes I wanted to take a look if I could drink a little bit but I saw that the tea cup was empty so I was shocked and made me another tea but this next tea cup was also complete empty after 3 or 4 minutes and not even one drop tea was left in the cup and such strange things I experience all the time
10.) When I go to McDonalds it will always be that some older guy will sit in front of me with a cup of coffee and doing something with his cell phone while looking at me sometimes and I feel that these people can´t be normal people because all other people enjoy their moment and eat a burger or something but these people just stalk me and do something with their cell phone
11.) These strange cell phone people stalk me all the time and sometimes they even follow me to the library and just sit in front of me to do something with their cell phone and look at me sometimes and they are not even looking for books or reading some book its just the cell phone and me that they are focussed on intense and this is creepy because I don´t know what is wrong with them and who they are and why they are doing this
12.) You can say that actually everyone is attacking me on a intense level thats a danger for my living and my other laptop also got stolen after I put my laptop for a few minutes outside the house directly in front of the door to the garden area so this means that every move I do is highly observed second for second and this is creepy because I don´t know what is going on here and I can´t go to the police because the police will say it sounds like a bad science fiction story that nobody will believe because it sounds not logical and to strange to be true


from David Icke's Official Forums http://ift.tt/1lQiNNt
Coconut Oil To Lose Weight Coconut Oil And Weight Loss,Coconut Oil For Weight Loss,Coconut Oil To Lose Weight,Coconut Oil Weight Loss,How To Use Coconut Oil To Lose Weight,How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss

没有评论:

发表评论